Cast Iron Globe Valves are available in straight-through and bellows sealed design.
Number 800 - Globe Valves in Straight-Through Type
- Bonnet, outside stem, and rising handwheel, with flanged connection acc. to DIN
- Face-to-face dimension acc. to DIN EN 558-1, flange dimensions and drillings acc. to DIN 2501,
sealing surface acc. to form C DIN 2526.
Number 850 - Bellow Sealed Globe Valves - Maintenance Free
- The maintenance-free Krombach bellows-sealed globe valve is an advanced development of the globe valve with stuffing-box packing
- The bellows made of flexible stainless steel (material 1.4541) have a TIG-welded longitudinal seam which is subject to leakage testing with helium
- The fluid does not get into contact with the valve stem. The valve is hermetically tight to the atmosphere. To improve operational safety, the valve is provided with additional stuffing-box packing.
- The standard model is equipped with a stroke indicator.
- Due to the requirements of environmental protection and the rising maintenance expenses it is essential to use maintenance-free valves. Dominant features of these valves include: operational safety, reliability, and long service life.
Number 850/1 - Bellow Sealed Globe Valves - Straight-Through Type - Maintenance Free
- With additional safety stuffing box, with handwheel and stroke indicator and flanged connection.
- Face-to-face dimension acc. to DIN EN 558-1 GR 1, flange dimensions and drillings acc. to DIN 2501,
sealing surface acc. to form C DIN 2526