FK Ball Valves are available in the following configurations:
- Two-piece, raised face flanged ends
- Sizes ½” through 12”
- Pressure ratings ANSI Class 150 and 300
- Xomox FK ball valves provide tight shutoff from vacuum through rated pressure at temperatures up to 450°F (230°C)
A stainless steel tag is attached to all manufactured and modified valves. It includes standard ANSI information and an individual serial number.
Each valve is tested according to API 598.
- Full bore design
- Face-to-face dimension long pattern ASME B16.10
- Raised face flange dimension per ASME B16.5
- Self-relieving seats
- Fire tested API 607 6th edition & ISO 10497:2010
- Anti-static design (electrical continuity between ballstem-body)
- Blow-out proof stem
- Actuator mounting flange according to ISO 5211
- Patented SX stem seal for side load protection
- Fugitive emissions per EPA Method-21, ISO-15848, & TALuft (VDI 2440)
Soft-Seated Ball Valves Designed to ASME Standards
FK valves are designed in accordance with ASME B16.34, API-608, API-6D. These ball valves feature a full-port split body design, and the option of a locking hand lever or an enclosed operating gear and hand wheel.