Bellows sealed globe valve according to Euro Chlor recommendation with protected bellows and safety gland packing; in straight type; with flange design in accordance with EN 1092-1 and ASME B 16.5 respectively; can be supplied in low temperature steel 1.6220 / LCB / LCC; compliant with Chlorine Institute Pamphlet 6 and Euro Chlor Specification.
Can be used for liquid chlorine and dry chlorine gas applications.
- Bellows anti-torque device with integrated position indicator for open and closed positions
- Safety gland packing made of PTFE silk; gland follower with double O-ring seal to prevent ingress of water into the packing area
- Protected multiple wall bellows made of 2.4819 / Hastelloy C276, designed for 10.000 cycles, installed beyond main flow area
- Yoke separate from bonnet in form of a bridge mounted on pillars; pillars are through bolted securely held with nuts
- Bonnet flange in tongue and grooved design; bolting by stud bolts made of 1.7225 / A 320 Grade L7M with a nut at each end made of 1.7218 / A 194 Grade 7M; bonnet gasket with PTFE coating
- Renewable disc with conical plug, sealing surface hardfaced with stellite 6; body seat hardfaced with stellite 21