Bellows sealed globe valve for chemical applications with safety gland packing in straight type, y-type or corner-type; with flanges or buttweld ends; can be supplied in carbon steel 1.0619 / WCB, stainless steel 1.4408 / CF8M, low temperature carbon steel 1.6220 / LCB / LCC and special materials.
For different kind of media with inflammable, explosive, volatile, toxic or aggressive characteristics, whose delivery into the atmosphere must be prevented. Design in accordance with TA-Luft.
- 2-part rising stem with outside roll-formed thread; stem coupling with bellows anti-torque device and position indicator
- Full size safety gland packing made of pure graphite; can also be supplied in PTFE on request
- Metal back seat with stroke limiter in open position and bellows anti-vibration device
- Multiple wall, fully flushed stainless steel bellows, secured against torsion, designed for 10.000 cycles; fully welded
- Stainless steel camprofiled bonnet gasket coated by pure graphite, mounted in tongue and grooved bonnet flanges
- Conical shaped plug made of hardened chromium steel 1.4021 / AISI 420 or armoured with stellite 6; body seat hardfaced with stainless steel 1.4370 / AISI 307 or stellite 21
- Stem from PN 100 / 600 lbs and above with an additional guide sleeve
- If the differential pressure exceeds the maximal value acc. EN 13709 a pressure equalizing plug has to be provided