Elastomer diaphragms consist of layers of proprietary blended elastomer vulcanised with high strength reinforcement, optimising mechanical strength in the finished one-piece design.
Saunders® has front to back ownership of all phases of diaphragm development and manufacture; all aspects of Saunders® diaphragms have been designed, tested and optimised, by Saunders®' team of in-house polymer technologists, to provide the highest level of in-service performance.
Features & Benefits
- Available in weir style, sizes DN8-DN350 (¼"-14"), and straight through style, sizes DN15-DN350 (½" - 14")
- In-house expertise in polymer science assures reliability and repeatable performance the most challenging of services
- Sealing beads on the diaphragm's wetted face ensures leak tight sealing and a lower closure torque
- Optimum selection can be determined according to specific operating conditions and chemical characteristics of the line media
- Vacuum grades available on request