Bellows sealed globe valve with protected bellows in straight type, y-type or corner-type; with flanges or buttweld ends and safety gland packing; can be supplied in carbon steel 1.0619 / WCB, stainless steel 1.4408 / CF8M, low temperature carbon steel 1.6220 / LCB / LCC and special materials.
For different kind of medium with inflammable, explosive, volatile, toxic or aggressive characteristics, whose delivery must be prevented into the atmosphere. Design in accordance with the Federal Emmission Protection law.
Abrasion and water hammer are prevented by the protected bellows.
- 2-part rising stem with outside roll-formed thread; stem coupling with bellows anti-torque device and position indicator
- Full size safety gland packing made of pure graphite; can also be supplied in PTFE on request
- Metal back seat with stroke limiter in open position and bellows anti-vibration device
- Multiple wall, protected stainless steel bellows, secured against torsion, designed for 10.000 cycles; fully welded
- Stainless steel camprofiled bonnet gasket coated by pure graphite, mounted in tongue and grooved bonnet flanges
- Conical shaped plug made of hardened chromium steel 1.4021 / AISI 420 or armoured with stellite 6; body seat hardfaced with stainless steel 1.4370 / AISI 307 or stellite 21
- Stem from PN 100 / 600 lbs and above with an additional guide sleeve
- If the differential pressure exceeds the maximal value acc. EN 13709 a pressure equalizing plug has to be provided